"Being in the league allows the kids to learn and develop skills in the game and also acquire guiding tools in life. And all of it is provided for free."
SPRING SEASON RUNS MAY 11 – JUNE 6 | AGES 5-18
A FREE VIRTUAL SEASON THAT BRINGS THE FUN OF THE FIELD TO YOUR HOME!
- Live, age-specific sessions twice per week (Specific session tiems dependent on league location and player age)
- Session led by Junior Giants AmericCorps Ambassadors
- Featuring skills & drills videos made especially for Junior Giants by Giants Manager Gabe Kapler and his coaching staff
- 25-35 minute team-style sessions that focus on:
- Physical activity & nutrition
- Baseball skills & drills
- Junior Giants Four Bases of Character Development:
- Leadership, Teamwork Confidence and Integrity
- Bullying Prevention
To register for a program you must be a PAL Member.
PAL Memberships are FREE.